Sunday, April 25, 2010

RN

Oops I forgot to include a high light in January. January 19th I took the NCLEX for my 2nd time. What a different experience. The first time I took the test in September. It took me 5 and 1/2 hours and I had 265 questions. I was very anxious and had such a hard time completing it, but I did! It was one of the worst experiences ever and I do not wish anyone to ever go through that, it felt like torture to me. I barely failed, but was determined to pass this test and re take it again. I studied like crazy and re took it on January 19th. It took me 1 hr and 15 mins, I had 75 questions. I passed!!! I am a licensed RN. I love it, I feel so accomplished and my hard hard work payed off. I did all of nursing school while pregnant and with Madeline as a baby to 2 years old. If I can do it, anyone can. I love my career and can't wait to start my dream job as a nurse.

The last couple of months have been very stress-free, and lots of play time with Madeline.

Now I am on the serious job hunt! There are a few opportunities that may work out for me. I am praying for the right door to open and the right spot for me. I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment