Sunday, April 25, 2010

She's 3!!!






Ok, I will try to write about this with out having a crying breakdown. I am that mom that cries every year on my daughter's birthday. Every year is hard and I wish for one day to see her 2 again, or one day to see her 1 again, or that first time I held her. Could I just see or feel a glimpse of it? I can dream, but she's 3 and now I have the memories. She is the best gift and most wonderful blessing I have ever been given. She is my special little girl and has been my inspiration and motivation the past 3 years. My life is so full of meaning, purpose, and gratitude. Isn't it amazing what a child being born can create in a woman. Being a mother is truly the best. I love every bit about it.

March 31st, Maddie turned 3. We had a lot of fun celebrating her birthday with her friends and family on the Friday before. She wanted a pink pirate birthday, but had a few requests more. She wanted a pinata, dancing and singing on a stage, a treasure box cake, a parrot on her shoulder ( like Caillou), eye patches, tattoos, and all of her friends there. Well I think we pulled it off. We had the party at a cute place in Maltby. The Maltby Coomunity Center. It was a blast, and Maddie had the best time ever, and kept thanking Korey and I for her, "best party ever".

On her actual birthday she wanted to go to the zoo. I took Maddie and her friend Jordan. That night we had dinner and some family over. The next night we went to Red Robin with The Peters family. Little Graysen turned one and shares a birthday with Miss M. It was so much fun and a little crazy, hehe. Maddie also was taken to Build a Bear with Nana Debbie and made "Chetra" her cute Panda bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment