Saturday, September 11, 2010

15 weeks!

It's hard to believe I am 15 weeks pregnant already, but I am. I feel like this pregnancy is going really fast. I am into the second trimester, which is often times referred to as the "feel-good" trimester. I am feeling really great and have more energy than I did a few weeks ago. Baby is about the size of an apple now and growing more and more everyday. My next appointment is next Thursday the 16th. At this appointment we will schedule our ultrasound that should tell us if we are having a boy or a girl. So far I really feel like this baby is a boy. There are a lot of differences in the pregnancy and I think that is the reason I am leaning that way. Madeline continues to be very matter of fact that this baby is her baby sister and she will call her "Honey". Time will go by quickly and we will know soon enough. Every day we pray this little miracle is growing to be a healthy baby, and that is all we could hope for.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet honey! Will has named our baby "dangles"... honey and dangles will be BFFs or boyfriend/girlfriend depending on the sex... only due a week apart... I can't believe it!!! I'm so excited... if only I could get feeling better and feel great like you:)

    ReplyDelete