Sunday, August 8, 2010

Big Sister!!!





We are so excited to be having another baby and for Madeline to be a big sister. This baby's due date is March 5th. I am 10 weeks pregnant. So far this pregnancy has been pretty good. I have had some nausea in the evenings and felt a little more tired, but it is so worth it and I can't stop thinking about how happy I am to be pregnant. It feels like it has been awhile, because it has. I found out I was pregnant with Madeline exactly 4 years ago this month. We have been dreaming and talking about our next baby for the past 2 years. For myself and our family, I had to first get through nursing school, get my license, and then get a job. A week after getting my first job as an RN we found out I was pregnant. It couldn't have been more perfect. Madeline insists I am having a girl and corrects me when I say I think it is a boy. We will definitely be finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl. Korey thinks it is a girl too. I think it is a boy, so we will see who is right on this one. We are having so much fun discussing names and just enjoying all the moments of pregnancy. More updates to come!!! Especially for you Great Grandma in Arizona :). Lots of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment